Since the 75th Anniversary in 1990 there has been an organized display of historical Scouting and OA memorabilia at NOAC’s (displays, including historical exhibitions date back to at least 1948). In the early years, the displays were few and meager in comparison to later years. The first memorabilia displays in 1990 were located in a small reception area in a girl’s dorm at Indiana University. One of the principle displays, an exhibit of Eagle medals and memorabilia provided by Terry Grove, was placed on top of a piano. That display has grown since then and has been displayed at every NOAC since. In the early years, one could wander into the “museum” and almost be alone and see what they wanted to see in a matter of a few minutes.